On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 13:05 +0300, HG wrote:
> Hi!
>
> On 6/6/07, Patrick Shanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > You are just making NOISE!
>
> Actually, I think I answered Kai's question (and confirmed that there
> is no other way than the mount from cli... and thankfully others
> proved me wrong) - I do not quite understand how that is "just making
> noise."
>
> I'd say sending him of to Google for the answer himself is making
> noise and wasting everybody's time, when you could just have written
> the answer just as easily.

  There's a great deal of search-able knowledge both on various lists
archives
and magazine articles and user written how-to's.  The downside to Google
is that most of us don't really have the skill to use it to the effect
that we aren't bludgeoned senseless by information that we are not
interested in.

> Mike, that simple script looks good specially if it can be
> incorporated into working directly from Konqueror.

  Let me know how that works.  I've never tried due to the fact that
there are a few things that I want to do cli style.  I would assume that
the file name would be the first parameter sent to the app, but I'm not
sure about that.

>  Have to try this weekend. I'll also try the kio_iso for some reason, I
> didn't have it
> installed. Lets see how it works. Thanks!

  Hmmm if you have the find utils installed, try locate kio_iso, failing
that pin kio_iso ought to return which kde package you will need to
install.