Hi,

I have a problem with Suse 10.2: Suspend to Ram some times fails since
certain processes (9 in total) cannot be stopped.
(kseriod,pdflush,kswapd,khubd, ...)

I found the search string "Strange, kseriod not stopped" in developers
lists.

I wonder whether this problem is fixed and what I can do about it.

Since neither suspend to ram nor suspend to disk work after this error
the situation regarding suspend is worse than ever.

Thanks for any suggestions

        Stefan

--
Stefan Müller

Universität Bremen/Fachbereich 10      Tel: (+49) (+421) 218-8601
Postfach 33 04 40
D-28334 Bremen

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/

http://www.cl.uni-bremen.de/~stefan/Babel/Interaktiv/