On 2007-06-09 20:58, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Darryl Gregorash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06-09-07 13:41]:
>
>> There is a bug in the enigmail extension that changes a leading <dash>
>> to a <dash><space>. In the openPGP/enigmail menu, select "preferences",
>> then PGP/Mime, "allow to use PGP/Mime". Then in the advanced tab, make
>> sure "treat --<space> as signature separator" is checked.
>>

> No, I believe that it is more than enigmail, as the OT posted
> w/thunderbrid and Carlos has the same broken sig indicator and uses
> pine, iianm.  I think that pgp cripples the sig indicator, but only
> with inline

I've been all over the Mozilla bugzilla, and cannot find the report
where I discovered the fix. At the time I was using the Mozilla suite,
but I recall it being valid for TBirds as well. Now that you mention
"inline", I do recall something mentioned along those lines, and I also
recall seeing a setting in the PGP/enigmail setup that mentioned
"inline". However, with Seamonkey, that setting is no longer there.

I am certain that the fix was "allow PGP/Mime", for which the default
was "never use".

--
Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue. -- François de La Rochefoucauld