David Bolt wrote:
> Even with the latest flash plug-in, I couldn't get this one to open
> using Firefox. However, after re-scanning for plug-ins, I did manage to
> get further with Konqueror. With Firefox I received a "you don't satisfy
> our requirements" error in the player window. With Konqueror, I had the
> player load but was still unable to watch the video. In this case, even
> though I have the Mplayer plug-ins installed, it complained about a
> missing wmp plug-in.

It looks like it is looking for a specific application to play it, not a
file type.  My mplayerplug-in list video/x-ms-wmp, but this is looking
for application/x-ms-wmp.  I haven't figured out how to add a type for
mplayerplug-in to see if it would work if it recognized it should play it.

--
Joe Morris