Joachim Schrod wrote:
> My problem: Packman's MPlayer rpm is signed by Henne (our esteemed
> list owner ;-). I have imported his key, but the signature check
> does not work.
Sorry, I don't have 10.0, but I do have an idea.  Open KPackage.  Go to
the Public keys folder.  Check to make sure only one of Henne's public
keys are installed.  I had some problems before on mine that was caused
by duplicate keys being installed.  I found this the easiest way to see
them and delete them.

--
Joe Morris