Rajko M. wrote:

On Tuesday 12 June 2007 10:17, A. den Oudsten wrote:
I recently installed opensuse 10.2 and could scan via kooka, but only a
few times
Now I get every time when I start kooka the message 'no sane installed'
Kooka, SANE and SANE-frontends are installed when I check with Yast
How can I correct this situation?

André den Oudsten

Have you tried any other frontend?
xscanimage
scanimage

Is scanner still installed? What kind of scanner is that?
I checkted with Yast the driver, hpaio, which I did before and was really astonished when I started kooka and all worked well!!
For me a mystery, but it works
Thanks for your reaction

André