On 2007/06/13 22:11 (GMT+1000) Registration Account apparently typed:

> I am having major issues with an old GX 150 and gave up
> trying to load Linux versions 10.0-10.2 with no luck
> and I had to install an AGP Video card to achieve the
> installation program running and it took 8 days and I
> never DID get it to work.

> Now I am trying to put back Windows 2000 - for which
> the PC was designed, with no luck unless I install the
> dell drivers first. The Video just freezes after boot
> and the PC lock up- and this is MS Windows 2000.

I have one GX150 (of several) with the following currently installed:
Debian Etch
Fedora 6
Knoppix 4
Kubuntu Dapper
OS/2
PC DOS 2000
SUSE 9.3
SUSE 10.2
SUSE Factory
Windoz XP Pro
Xandros 3

In those I've tried I've successfully used both the onboard Intel video and AGP
and PCI video cards, but normally I prefer my Matrox AGP card over PCI and the
onboard for its dedicated RAM and
superior selection of graphics modes.
--
"Respect everyone."     I Peter 2:17 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409