The following is suggestions for CPU and motherboard
and Graphics and RAM proven to be totally compatible.

AMD AM2 Athlon 64 x 2 Dual Core 4200 +
ASUS AM2 M2N8-VMX Motherboard #
Palit 7600GT 256M PCIe
DDR2 1 GB 677MHz RAM x 2 = 2 GIG RAM* OR
DDR2 512MB 677 RAM X 2 = 1 GIG RAM*

* Dual channel memory architecture
4 x 240-pin DIMM, support max. 4GB DDR2 800/667/533 ECC
or non-ECC,un-buffered memory

# Support AMD® Socket AM2 Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX /
Athlon 64/ Sempron
AMD Cool n Quiet™ Technology
AMD64 architecture enables simultaneous 32-bit and
64-bit computing

1 x PCI Express x8
1 x PCI Express x1
2 x PCI

NVIDIA MCP61S:
*1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66
*2 x Serial ATA 3Gb/s with RAID 0, RAID 1
NVIDIA MediaShield™ RAID 0, 1

Azalia ALC883-GR High Difinition Audio 6-channel CODEC
S/PDIF out interface
Jack-Sensing and Enumeration

8 USB2.0/1.1 ports

Overclocking Features

SFS (Stepless Frequency Selection) from 200MHz to
300MHz at 1MHz increment
Adjustable Voltage :
Vcore: @ 0.025V stepping
Vchipset: 2- stepping
Vddr: 4- stepping
Overclocking Protection:
ASUS C.P.R.(CPU Parameter Recall)
Special Features

ASUS Q-Fan
ASUS My Logo2
ASUS CrashFreeBIOS2
ASUS EZ Flash
Back Panel I/O Ports

4 x USB 2.0 ports
1 x COM1
1 x 6 channel Audio I/O
1 x RJ45
1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x Parallel
Internal I/O Connectors

2 x USB 2.0 connector supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports
1 x S/PDIF output connector
High Definition Front panel audio connector
4-pin CPU Fan / 3-pin Chassis Fan connectors
20-pin System Panel connector
CD audio-in connector
24-pin EATX power connector
4-pin ATX 12V Power connector
Support CD

Drivers
ASUS PC Probe II
ASUS Update
AMD Cool n Quiet Utility
Accessories

1 x Serial ATA cables
1 x SATA power cable
1 x UltraDMA 133/100/66 cable
1 x FDD cable
1 x I/O Shield
Users manual
Form Factor

MicroATX Form Factor, 9.6" x 8.8" (24.5cm x 22.3cm)

Regards Scott and Good Night 23:53 GMT +10
:-0