Hello,

I tried to install an add-on for firefox, but if I look under "add-ons" in the
menu, it just tells me, hat it will be installed after a restart of firefox.
I restarted firefox several times, even logged out and in again as user to
restart x, but still firefox tells me, it would install the add-on after a
restart....

I just downloaded the latest firefox with Yast:
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; de; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070529
SUSE/2.0.0.4-8.2 Firefox/2.0.0.4

same result.

I use Suse 10.0, KDE 3.5.6 Release 85.1

Any hints what and where I can look?