Andrew Syrewicze wrote:
> Trying to use Yast to install this Citrix RPM I have. I right click the icon
> and it bring up the Yast software installer like it should.....   then it
> says that yast is in use by another process.
>
> I looked for any other Yast like process with top and couldn't find anything.
> What other processes do I have to watch for???

YaST does single click selection. So if you bring up YaST and then double click
on the Software->Software Management icon, that's exactly what happens. You
get one instance, and then the second one complains. Happens to me all the time.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.