Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * Jonathan Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06-15-07 21:44]:
>> Sorry, I meant don't try searching with the Description checked.
>> There's a million packages with the substring 'pin' in the description
>> and it takes forever to find them.
>
> You apparently missed something.  "pin" is not what the OP was looking
> for.  It was "kdict".  "pin" is an application:

Nope, I didn't miss that. Someone else suggested using pin to search for kdict,
so, after searching for kdict with Description checked, I decided to then search
for 'pin'. Big mistake, as I said, esp. if you have a bunch of package sources
like I do.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.