Do you happen to have passwordless logins set as well?

I believe it is set.

> If KDE  Just Click the Big K, select start a new session, and then
> if needed, you can switch back to his session and shut it down.

That is in effect how I get the second session running. BUT what I was asking about was how to easily shut the first session down for good. Every time I go back to the first session and shut it down, that (first user's) session gets "automatically" started up again.

mikus