* Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06-17-07 21:12]:
> On Sunday 17 June 2007 16:12, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > On Sunday 17 June 2007 12:39, Stevens wrote:
> >
> > Please learn not hijack existing threads. Using your mailer's Reply
> > function (for the convenience of getting the To: address filled in for
> > you) followed by complete replacement of the Subject: is _not_ the way
> > to start a new topic. Use your mailer's "new message" command.
>
> Are your drawers too tight today?

Well, I don't think they are.  Randall is *not* the only one concerned
with your inconsideration and generaldisregard for this list's
accepted standards.

But, judging from your reply, you will probably continue to do as you
d... well please, as m$ does.

Should you reconsider, your actions will be appreciated and welcomed.