Am Montag, 18. Juni 2007 12:40 schrieb G T Smith:
>>> Snipp
> I know you are not a CLI fan but if all else fails :-)
>
> try
>
> wodim dev=<your cdwriter name> blank=all
>
> wodim -v dev=<your cdwriter name> <iso_name>
>
> to burn an extant iso.image <iso name>...

Hello,
I got not probs with k3b, using version K3b 1.01 on KDE 3.5.5 "release 45.4"
openSUSE 10.2.
There is not probs blanking any medium (cd and dvd) nor erasing some *.exe
files .
But to finalize the multisession DVD maintaining maximum compatibility try
        growisofs -M /dev/dvd=/dev/zero
To use growisofs to write a pre-mastered ISO-image to a DVD:
        growisofs -dvd-compat -Z /dev/dvd=image.iso
I use a model_CD/DVDW_SH_S183L.

Rainer from germany