On Monday 18 June 2007 17:03, Patrick Shanahan wrote:
> * James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06-18-07 19:57]:
> > Well, you can't be too sure with my cat!  ;-)
>
> I'll lend you my Jack Russell and you won't have to worry about the
> cat  :^)

Ah... Very funny. Half the cats in America are bigger than a Jack
Russell terrier. 98% of them are fiercer. And cats have claws...

Oh, wait. I was confusing a Corgi with a Jack Russell (no real reason,
just my ignorance).

One third of the cats in America are bigger than a Jack Russell and 95%
are fiercer.

It hardly seems worthwhile to sacrifice your pet...

After all, they make software to detect cat "typing" and disable your
keyboard. Better that than than a dog funeral or hospital bill.

> --
> Patrick Shanahan

RRS