On Tue, June 19, 2007 12:45 pm, Dennis J. Tuchler wrote:
> I understand Wine does not work with iTunes.  Is there any likelihood
> that it will work with iTunes come the publication of 10.3?

Huh?

Though I have no idea why you'd want to PAY for low-quality bitrate
samples of real CD's, you're free to waste your money at will:

http://www.perfectreign.com/files/images/itunes_linux.jpg

That works under Wine just fine.

My mother had the wacky idea of buying one of those iPods. I convinced
her to get a good audio player from Cowan that supports .ogg format.