From: Robert Smits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: OpenSUSE <opensuse@opensuse.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 9:41:15 PM
Subject: [opensuse] KDAR Speed?

I'm presently using KDAR to back up my sound file collection to an archive on
a USB (2.0) drive.

Kdar is taking a VERRRY long time to do this. It's true the collection is 250
GB or so, but it's been running since midnight and it's only at 22%.

Is this normal? (I've also told it not to compress already compressed files,
too.)

Thanks, Bob.
--
Bob Smits Ph 250-245-2553 Fax 250-245-5531 E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]