Hello,

In the Message;

  Subject    : [opensuse] LG L192WS LCD screen modelines
  Date & Time: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 11:38:44 +0200

[Andre] == "Andre Truter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> has written:

Andre> I have an openSUSE 10.2 box with an Intel i845 card and a LG L192WS LCD
monitor.

Andre> Problem is that I cannot get it to work at 1400x900 resolution.
Andre> SaX does not recognize the monitor and set it to VESA 1280x1024 which
Andre> works, but the display is fuzzy and squashed.
Andre> I selected LCD [EMAIL PROTECTED] as the monitor, but then when I ran the
Andre> test, the monitor displayed a warning "Out of range"
Andre> I can use 1024x768 and lower resolutions with that setting, but again,
Andre> it is fuzzy and squashed.

Oh, I see.

Could you show me tha part Section "Momnitor" of your xorg.conf.

  /etc/X11/xorg.conf

Regards,

---
  Masaru Nomiya       mail-to: nomiya @ galaxy.dti.ne.jp