I've now got SUSE 10.2 set up with RAID and LVM on my server.  However,
I don't seem to be able to re-add a "failed" drive, without rebooting.
The drives are hot-swapable.  When I use the command mdadm  /dev/md0/
-add /dev/sdxx I get a "device busy" error message.  Even removing the
drive with the --remove option, before the add command doesn't help.  I
still have to reboot to add the drive.  Is there something I'm missing?

tnx jk