Hello,
I am doing a favour for a friend and posting his question to the list.  If
anybody would be kind enough to help it would be much appreciated.  TIA

"
This is extracted from bootlog:

<6>ipw2200: Detected Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
<4>ipw2200: Radio Frequency Kill Switch is On:
<4>Kill switch must be turned off for wireless networking to work.

My machine is a <ACER> TM 290D and I am running SuSE 10.2. Drivers should be
as
recent as the release of the OS.
"

The question being, his wireless does not work for the reason helpfully given
by the bootlog above, and he would like it to work (the card has been tested
in windwoes and works there).  How would he go about this.  Any ideas.
Thankyou
--
Cheers
Allister Gearon