On Tuesday 26 June 2007 07:01, Michael Folsom wrote:
> The sad fact is that you enjoy other peoples problems -

That is your belief (presumably), but could not possibly qualify as a
fact.

> Probably the sadder fact is that people with your attitude make it
> impossible to get help on packages you don't like.  Obviously folks
> with gnome problems in OpenSuse should not to use this list for help
> because the self-richeous KDE bigots won't allow it -

These lighthearted jibes at Gnome are nothing more than mild humor (or,
at least, attempts at humor). They're akin to a Chevy owner making fun
of a Volvo driver, or some such silliness.

No one is prevented from helping out. If anything, I would expect it to
spur some people to come to the aid of a fellow user of Gnome, not
deter them.

It's not like we're standing in a circle around the Gnome users,
pointing and laughing at them as if they're the village idiots. No
serious derision is in evidence.

> Wouldn't it be more helpful to leave postings about gnome alone
> instead of being a jerk and mocking other peoples problems?

In my opinion, you're far too thin-skinned for this world. And I don't
mean this list. I mean Earth in the year 2007.

> M-

Randall Schulz