please enlight me with this issue :
As far as i know, Postfix can handle virtual domain, but it can not has the same username for virtual doman. For example I have 2 domain on my server :
- domain www.a.com and
- domain www.b.com

If i have a user named 'hans', and hans is with a.com domain, then i'll have [EMAIL PROTECTED] If b.com domain has a user also name hans, then Postfix will not be able to see there are 2 hans, but only 1 hans. Thus, i can not have [EMAIL PROTECTED] Am i right?

On the other hand, qmail will be able to do that. And there are many additional tool for qmail to set that up like vmailmanager, vpopadmin etc, but not postfix.