在 2007-07-02一的 23:05 +0800,Zhang Weiwu写道:
> yet gftp is not powerful enough for her, what she want is an ftp
> software that can upload a folder of 200 files and:

* IgLooFTP:
I read messages on the Internet forums in Chinese and in English,
discussing the ease of use and strength of IglooFTP, ftp software based
on gtk. Their website seems down to me, or is it just me?
http://www.usinglinux.org/ftp/IglooFTP.html

* ftpcube:
It looks cute but it tries to upload all the 200 files without
comparing, which means it probably won't finish in this week, which I
canceled in the middel and have to re-upload the files that was
uploading when I canceled it.

* xrmftp:
I am not sure why there had been so many graphical ftp software that
looks having charming future but given up for this or that. anyway I
cannot access website of this ftp software anymore

other half dozen of Linux graphical ftp software: I didn't check all of
them.

I think what user need is one or two very good graphical user interface
ftp software, not a dozen of graphical ftp software all of them with
only basic feature implemented, how wonderful if these developer had
worked together or one after another on one single project to let us
enjoy a very good and feature complete product 4 or 5 years ago:) Just
an example, some basic feature like character-set convertion (yes if you
live outside of US and Europ you will think it's a basic feature) are
missing in most graphical ftp software. I think users need number of
choice - 50% and feature/quality of each choice + 50%.