kengheng wrote:
> James Knott wrote:
>> kengheng wrote:
>>  
>>> Hi All, I got a HP ML 110 G4 series server, I would like to know how
>>> do I auto power on the server once I shutdown using halt.
>>>     
>>
>> It would probably be similar to my IBM Netfinity x232 server.  You use
>> wake on lan, which is available using SUSE's WOL utility.  This will
>> send a "magic packet" to the specified MAC address, which will cause the
>> computer to start, provided wake on lan has been enabled in the BIOS.
>>
>>
>>   
> Hi James, the ML110 G4 don't have the WOL option in BIOS

Another possibility would be to try it that way:
http://idea.opensuse.org/content/ideas/configure-computer-wakeup-time

-- 
Thomas Schmidt (tschmidt [at] suse.de)
SUSE Linux Products GmbH :: Research & Development :: Internal Tools
"Wer die Vergangenheit kontrolliert, kontrolliert die Zukunft.
Wer die Gegenwart kontrolliert, kontrolliert die Vergangenheit.", 1984
-- 
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to