Hi!!! :-)

I hope not to disturb you with beginner's questions, but I'm just making my first steps on Linux.
Sorry for my poor English too! :-)

I downloaded the openSUSE installation DVD, as well the 2 addittional CDs. I burn them and I made room at my disk with GParted. Now I have ~40GB unallocated space.

Installation run properly, until the disk partitioning. I pointed the installer at the unallocated space, but I received this message:

"The current selection is invalid. Too few partitions are marked for removal or the disk is too small. To install Linux, select more partitions to remove or select a larger disk."
"OK"

What now?
I read the minimum requirements and they're reporting 2.2GB for desktop installation.
Did I missconfigured something? Am I missing something?
Any ideas - suggestions?

THANKS!!!
Giorgos. :-)