There are two icons in my toolbar, Install Software and Update Software.
These icons are apparently related to Novell Zenworks and something
called Rug, neither of which I understand. I can find very little "how
to" info on either. What technical info I can find tends to be arguments
about whether Zenworks/Rug is a step forward or a step backward. Under
the circumstances, I think my confusion is reasonable.

Would anyone out there care to give me a quick synopsis of Zenworks/Rug
and some simple rules on how to use them? A Zenworks/Rug for Dummies
online article would also be helpful.

Thanks.

--
Donald D. Henson, Managing Director