On Thursday 12 July 2007 00:21, John Andersen wrote:
> On Wednesday 11 July 2007, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> > I've read (hereabouts) that the kernel released via software update
> > from SUSE / Novell included USBDEVFS.
>
> Just now upgraded via Yast software update to 2.6.18.8-0.5-default #1
> SMP and my Win2k Virtual machine instantly recognized a USB Lexar
> JumpDrive, so it seems its all good now.
> Vmware Workstation 6.0.0

Did you upgrade from an earlier version of Workstation? I'm still
running 5.5, even though I bought the 6.0 upgrade. I so detest
disrupting something working, I've been reluctant to apply the upgrade.
In particular, I'm concerned that Windows will think I've moved to new
hardware and revoke its current activation.

> John Andersen

Randall Schulz