On Sunday 15 July 2007 03:09:42 am CyberOrg wrote:
> On 7/15/07, primm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Sunday 15 July 2007 09:56, Fernando Costa wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Not a big issue but I like the effect, I have activated the desktop
> > > effects and all are working fine except that windows don't wobble when
> > > you drag them, I use openSUSE 10.2 with KDE 3.5.7 and nVidia
> > > drivers....
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance for your help,
> >
> > This is probably what you want:
> > http://en.opensuse.org/Beryl
> >
> > It has wobbly windows and loadsa other fun stuff too.
>
> Beryl project is no longer active so kindly do not use Beryl packages
> as there will not be much support for it.
>
> To activate wobbly, launch "Desktop Effects" application from
> "Gnome-Control-Center" and enable it from one of the settings there.
>
> If you want to try cutting edge Compiz-Fusion see this:
>
> http://dev.beryl-project.org/~cyberorg/suse/38/want-to-take-compiz-fusion-f
>or-a-test-ride
>
> If you are not adventurous, I'd advise you to stick with the official
> packages that comes with openSUSE.
>
> Have fun!
>
> -J
>
> --
> cyberorg

I honestly beg to differ. Sure Beryl is now a portion of the new "Compiz" or
Compiz-Fusion what ever it is called now. Beryl is still supported and it
states that clearly on www.opencompositing.org. Beryl to me is still very
stable, and until I see Compiz-Fusion being solid (which I haven't yet) I am
going to stick with Beryl.

http://en.opensuse.org/Beryl

^ Should answer alot for you.

--
How much can you know about yourself, you've never been in a fight? I don't
wanna die without any scars. So come on; hit me