Hi .

I have  Suse 10.2 x86_64 on my laptop that works very well apart from a recent
problem i am having when trying to update the system on line or install new
software  yast will read the DVD and the on-line repositories  the actual
selection screen wil appear  but the progress bar will stay showing  "reading
index"   this box will not go away and if i do cancell it  the the complete
yast  software screen dissapeares  this started happening after a recent
online update  ,  Does anyone know of a fix for this .

Cheers
Pete ..

--
SuSE Linux 10.3-Alpha3. (Linux is like a wigwam - no Gates, no Windows, and an
Apache inside.)