Hi,

I would like to reload the entire system from scratch but do not want to
have to re-download all the patches I have already downloaded.

What I would like to know, is where openSUSE stores its updates and how
those same updates can be used again. What would I need to do to have
them stored in a different location?

I ask this as I want to add a 2ndry HDD into my system and use it as an
install source. I would think that all I would need to do is copy the
DVD into a partition on the new HDD and cut and paste the updates that I
have already downloaded and applied.

Comments or should I raise an RFE?