On Wed, 2007-07-18 at 10:10 +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
> Krupanský wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > I want to change my email in bugzilla novell, but i can´t find where
> > could i do it.In preferences is nothing. Is it possible somehow?
>
> No, Mozilla always uses the same email address and real name for
> everyone who use it. :-)
>
> Of course you can change it - look under 'Account Settings'.

What has Mozilla have to do with changing your email address at
bugzilla.novell.com?

I went through this my self last week and had the same problem. Once you
log in it's impossible to find a place in your profile to change your
address. What I did was start with the bugzilla home page which has a
link to your profile, login, hit the back page in the browser to get to
the link and then I was able to change the email address. Hope this
helps the OP.

--
Ken Schneider
UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998