Personally I think it **could** be a really, really great product if the
Zenworks folks could ever get it to deal with with SLES10 correctly.  I love
being able to use rug to update stuff from the command line -

Thanks for the answer.

Are you using only the patch management or the entire Linux Management suite?

Because, with a local yum server, you could already update stuff with
rug from the command line without having to install another software.

Regards,

Gael