Hi all,

I have a couple of different USB audio devices that works under
SUSE 10.0, but they all exhibit a nasty burst of static/noise when
changing songs (it happens with all player apps).  Sometimes the noise
also occurs when the player is open but not playing (in stopped state).
The noise disappears when the song starts playing.

I tested on three different computers, two desktops and one laptop
and the same thing happens under SUSE 10.0, but there is no noise under
Win XP on the same computers.

I think I could rule out any hardware issues due to the above.
It's more likely to be a USB audio driver issue.

Anyone else here excounter the same problem?  Any solution?

My SUSE 10.0 has the "stock" 2.6.13 kernel but with all YOU updates
applied.

Thanks,

-Ti