On Jul 29, 2007, at 8:28 AM, Bill-Schoolcraft wrote:

At Sun, 29 Jul 2007 it looks like Rajko M. composed:

Now 'cdrecord' is only a symlink to wodim.

Which works very good I might add.

Tried to find a place to download "wodim" in source for my other
Unix/Linux boxes but did not seem to find any...

GTMF is the way to go. :D

http://www.cdrkit.org/

" The cdrecord program has been renamed to wodim ("write optical disk media") .. "

You can get source for all of the cdrkit from the URL above. :D

- Ben
--
"We should forgive our enemies. But not before they are hanged." Heinrich Heine