primm schreef:
> I have a .cue file and a large .bin file of 806Mb
>
> How do I burn this onto a blank DVD using K3b? BTW the combination plays fine
> in vlc. I just want it playable on my home video machine.
>
> Things I've tried:
>
> I've tried new video dvd project dropping the cue file into the VIDEO_TS
> folder but I get the error 'not all fules available to burn' owtte.
>
> I've tried as a data dvd burning the cue and bin directly but it won't play
> in
> my domestic player.
>
> I've tried bchunk but get two iso files both les than 8Mb so something is
> wrong there too.
>
> Endless google.
> Any ideas?
>
> cheers. steve.
Assuming a vanilla dvd player, you need to transform your files into something
that the player understands before you can burn it. The combination .cue/.bin
doesn't ring a bell, but for starters you could look at

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=117709

to get a flavor of the problems that are awaiting you.

I don't know about vlc (I thought that was a windows player) but if the .bin
file plays in mplayer you surely can turn it into something that your dvd player
will play.

Regards and may the force be with you. :-)

--
Jos van Kan                registered Linux user #152704