John Meyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> And by the way, are the maintainers of Opensuse even _monitoring_ this
> list?  It's still up there.

Yes, they are.  Robert has already answered and will fix it.  But is it
that important that it needs to be done directly?

> And I am not a prude by any sense of the imagination.  I have used
> that word more than once when coding.  However, if you are doing a
> professional site I'd think that you'd eliminate that particular word.

You know that it was commented out - old relicts of testing?  No user
would see it in action...

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger, Director Platform / openSUSE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany