Hans van der Merwe wrote:

On Wed, 2007-08-01 at 15:00 +0200, A. den Oudsten wrote:
I downloaded Audacity 1.3.3 bèta for openSUSE 10.2 from
audacity.sourceforge.net (as I could not download the stable 1.2.6) and
installed it with Yast flawless.
But I don't succeed to get it started. I made a link to the desktop (as
with other programs) but nothing happens.
Can anybody give me a hint how to advance?
Thanks
Andrè den Oudsten

Try running in commandline and hopefully see error message.

E-Mail disclaimer:
http://www.sunspace.co.za/emaildisclaimer.htm
Thanks
I get:
error while loading shared libraries: libmad.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

but I have no idea where to download libmad.so.

André