* Chris Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [08-01-07 17:41]:
> >> I am trying to install gtkpod 0.99.10 and need libgnomecanvas 2.14?
> >> Where can i find a rpm for this?
> >>

> > from the cl:    pin libgnomecanvas
> >                 or
> >             webpin libgnomecanvas
> >

> Ran pin libgnomecanvas from CL and i still don't think it installed? All
> i see is rpm info, i do not see a way to install it.
> pin 0.35 - package info for libgnomecanvas

You asked where to find it, and you have found it.  It's on your
install media.

> *** rpm info
>
> Name : libgnomecanvas Relocations: (not relocatable)
> Version : 2.12.0 Vendor: SUSE LINUX Products GmbH

you can use yast2, search for libgnomecanvas and install it, or use
the install disk, find the rpm, libgnomecanvas-2.(something, I have a
newer version).rpm and
from the cl:  rpm -Uvh /path/to/libgnomecanvas-Some.Version.rpm