How do,

On Thu, 2007-08-02 at 09:59 -0400, Jerry Feldman wrote:
> I agree that HP does a good job supporting Linux especially at the high
> end since Linux based servers is a big business for them.
>
> But, I think that Brother and Epson tend also to work well with Linux.
> Canon and Lexmark can't even pronounce Linux correctly.

Can't speak for Canon however, Lexmark has excellent Unix/Linux support.
Support is limited to their high end printers, which you will need to
shell out the big bucks for though ;-)

I know the above, by having worked in Lexmark's Unix/Linux technical
support dept. here in Lexington ;-) This BTW, is Lexmark International's
headquarters.

Have a nice day!!

taharka

Lexington, Kentucky U.S.A.