primm wrote:
> The window decorations disappear after closing the first window of a
> session.
> you have to do a emerald --replace & after each window operation to get
> the
> borders back. Still get total crash on logout from kde. Not usable :-(
>
> I tried with emerald and kde-window-decorator.
> nvidia, no xgl on 10.2 installed via compiz-git-all under yast
>
> Any way around it?
>
> Cheers, Steve.

I have what sounds like a similar setup to you and am not experiencing
that.  I will have to check my versions when I am home, but running
emerald at the start of my session works fine.  How are you starting
emerald, from a run prompt or from a terminal window?  If you are starting
it from a terminal, you  are probably killing the pid when you close the
window.

Michael