On 8/2/07, Catimimi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
> Edit the file /etc/udev/rules.d/30-net_persistent_names.rules
>
> change eth3 to eth0 and restart the network. Take care not to have
> another eth0 in this file !!

That seems like a pretty kludgy way to do it.  I just don't want
KNetworkManager to use eth3 as the default interface on boot.  Yes,
changing that file would work, though I would probably have to
reconfigure all the network settings for eth0 and eth3.

Where does it store the setting to use eth3 as the primary interface?

--
Andy Harrison
public key: 0x67518262