Hi there,

my network interface eth0 suddenly does not come up properly anymore
(I'm using openSUSE 10.2), even though it continues to work fine when
I use a Live CD or Windoze.

I am absolutely not an expert on networking stuff. The only thing I
realize is that, both during boot time and following a "sudo
/sbin/rcnetwork restart" I see that message that "eth0 is controlled
by ifplugd............waiting" Status is always "waiting", never
"done"

The interface is configured via ifup and DHCP is selected (this setup
worked until very recently)

Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Joachim