Sergey Mkrtchyan wrote:
> Hey guys!
>
> For some reason my firefox starts not maximized now. Is there any way to
> start it maximized? I've checked the properties of the shortcuts,
> googling, man firefox, no luck.

It more depends on your window manager. For KDE, you can play with the
Advanced...
Window Settings and Application Settings, found in the system menu (click on
the icon
at the top left of the window). Be warned though - I've found that these options
almost never work like you imagine and, even worse, end up applying to all the
windows that Firefox pops up. So you end up with full screen windows and dialogs
which is tres annoying.

--
Jonathan Arnold     (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Daemon Dancing in the Dark, an Open OS weblog:

UNIX is user-friendly. It's just a bit picky about who its friends are.