Mike you will have to backup "your Certificates" using
the backup button. When you back them up jut make sure
that you recall the password you will be asked for up
to 3 times. You can use the same password to help not
getting lost. The backup file will be created and you
can copy that file to a new installation and then use
the import button and supply the passwords to restore the.

Scott