in my case with GNOME, I just ignore all dependency, otherwise it would remove GNOME :P
Hans

Fernando Costa wrote:
Hi all,

I have tried to upgrade from OpenOffice 2.0 to OpenOffice 2.2 but when
the dependencies are being solved, it says that plenty of programs must
be removed, between them, some kde games and many other that appereantly
have no relation with the OpenOffice suite.... I dowloaded the rpm from
the Open Office additional yast repositories... any idea?

Thanks,