> One question: why didn't you post the output from the grep command as
> requested; do you really expect people to dig out an answer from
> their xtal bowls?

I know. I started to anonymize the output of errs/warns/infos (I think
people don't want me to send their e-mail-adress over the mailing
list). Then the problem was gone out of sudden (as written in my last
e-mail). That's why I did not send it.

All I've read about DNS and postfix I could imagine that this was the
problem. But I tried the "disable_dns_lookups = yes" switch (as far as
I know it should stop all DNS queries). It didn't help...

Thanks to all