Hello All,

The title kinda sez it all.  I installed openSuSE 64 bit on a "homebrew"  with
a 3.2 GHz P4  ECS P4M800PRO-M MB with 2 GB of ram, 80 G SATA drive.  It was
installed as dualboot witth Vista Home premium.  I have used SuSE since 6.4 off
and on and used it heavily from 7.1 to 9.3.  Then work forced me back to learn
WinXP Pro and now Vista. I have installed 10.0, 10.2 on other machines prior to
installing 10.2 default on this box.  Originally I was using the on-board
Realtek NIC, wired.  I rarely used 10.2 and it sailed along effortless. I moved
to a new residence and had to go wireless. My researched suggested RaLink
RT2561 as compatible with both Linux and Vista, so I bought a card based on
that chipset.  Vista worked right away.  It took some time to get it working
under Linux. Then on Friday, I decided to try Linspire 2.0 LiveCD which failed
on this box.  Every since then the RaLink wireless PCI appears removed to the
Linux network under 10.2.  If I run lspci -v  the card is
 there,
 so it is seen by the kernel.  I decided to go with driverloader and it helps
but no cigar.

A long story to ask this simple question.   I want to go back to 32 bit.  How?
Wipe it clean and start from scratch, realizing I still will have the Ralink
PCI card  (RT61), and can the 64bit be downgraded to 32 bit?  Much help
appreciated.  If this has already been answered in a thread somewhere, please
forgive me.

Thanks in advance,

--Keith