Michel Salim wrote:
On 13/08/07, James Knott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hello List,

Live CD no boot in my notebook Dell. The CD not problem i verifiy it.
Any suggestions ?

Is your computer configured to boot from CD?  Older computers can't.
Newer ones can be configured in the BIOS to do so.

XPS m1210 is an almost-new Dell laptop, as far as I recall. Gabriel
probably needs to press the key (can't remember which) to select boot
target, and select to boot from the CD/DVD drive rather than hard
drive.

Regards,

Mine uses the F12 key (Dell Inspiron 5160) and while the new ones *may* be different, I don't really know why they would change that behavior.

--
Casey Stamper
http://www.stampersite.com/wordpress