I recently enabled 3D support for my video card (intel i845) and
"Desktop Effects" in control center. Every since then, firefox2 does not
scroll smooth, it is "jerky". Also when clicking on apps, they open but
are initialy black then load the interface. I know this is hard to
explain but i am wondering if it is a video card slow-down?
I am thinking about getting nvidia 9750 ultra. I am not gaming, just
want good 3D support and maybe fix the slowness problem. What do you think?