> Compiz-Fusion packages in X11:XGL (Stable) are now updated to 0.5.2.
>
> The -git packages in home:cyberorg(Test) are roughly equal to 0.5.2
> packages in X11:XGL. They may require xorg packages from xorg73
> repository to run.
>
> More details here: http://dev.beryl-project.org/~cyberorg/suse/51/
>
> Cheers
>
> -J

Just deleted the -git installation and went for 0.5.2 from X11:XGL. All OK
except that ccsm doesn't allow me to choose anything apart from the defaults.
All the options are greyed out. I cannot check the check boxes. I have all the
plugins I can find installed via yast. What am I
missing?

 10.2 on nVidia.

Cheers. Steve.